A member of the Finnish Chamber of Commerce28.04.2021
We are pleased to announce that we have become a member of the Finnish Chamber of Commerce. We believe that membership in this organization will help us to strengthen our business activities in Finland and will encourage new Finnish customers to start a cooperation with Recro.
The Finnish Chamber of Commerce in Latvia (FCCL) is a non-governmental, non-profit, politically neutral organization run by the interests of its members. How it all started - On March 11, 1992, six Finnish businessmen and embassy officials met at the Hotel de Rome in Riga. A few hours later, the Finnish Chamber of Commerce was established in Riga, the forerunner of the Finnish Chamber of Commerce (FCCL). From now on, we focus on the main goal of promoting the development of the environment for the operation of Finnish companies in Latvia and the development of trade relations and cooperation between Finland and Latvia.
Recro is one of the leaders in the Northeast European market for automatic transmission remanufacturing. RECRO provide quality-driven services such as:
- Remanufacturing of automatic transmissions of passenger cars.
- Remanufacturing of transfer cases and differentials.
- Remanufacturing of automatic transmission components-torque converters, valve bodies.
- Remanufacturing of automatic transmissions for commercial transport and industrial machinery.
- Automatic transmission spare part sales.