- RECRO guarantees reconditioned automatic transmission systems against defects in workmanship and materials up to 24 months or 100,000 km, whichever is sooner. Contact our Customer Service experts for more details.
- The warranty belongs to the individual or enterprise whose name is printed on the warranty. If a vehicle is sold to another person, then it must be informed to SIA “RECRO” within 7 days;
- The warranty does not cover towing charges, rental vehicles, fluids, inconvenience, loss of time, commercial loss, property damage, personal injury, or any other incidental or consequential loss or damage.
- The warranty does not apply if the transmission unit has been mistreated, neglected, improperly maintained (see the requirements for maintenance), damaged in an accident, modified, improperly installed or damaged as a result to the operation of parts or items not furnished with the transmission system.
- Any unauthorised removal or repair will void the warranty. Before doing anything customers must notify RECRO of any warranty claim prior to repair. Write to email@example.com for warranty assistance.
- If RECRO determines that the transmission system requires replacement, you must return the alleged defective detail before you can receive a replacement.
- The warranty work will be performed either at the RECRO factory or by another selected repairer. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to pay for this work and submit in writing a claim together with the alleged defective parts shipped prepaid to RECRO for its review and sole determination.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping costs, subject to the limitations and conditions of this warranty.
- The customer and RECRO will agree the price that RECRO will charge based on this warranty.
The requirements for reconditioned automatic transmission system maintenance:
- a visual examination of the car and normal oil level;
- the cooling system must be in good working order;
- the transmission service examination needs to be undertaken by RECRO only;
- the next oil change must be undertaken after a further 60 000 km. At the oil change, a warranty letter must be provided;
- In those cases of observed transmission malfunctions or oil leaks, RECRO must be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Any work connected with removal of the transmission system must be reported and aligned to SIA RECRO